Adobe Photoshop's Express service is FREE. It allows you to upload, edit, manage and share your photos online. This course will show you how to create your FREE account, upload and use the online apps to store, organize and share your photos. We will also explore Photoshop's Online Editor and other online tools to enhance your images.
Please note that this course focuses on the free tools available for basic online photo storage and editing. It is not a photography course. Advanced editing is not available with these free tools.
Estimated Study Hours:
5 hours over the course of 1 week
By the end of the course, participants should be able to:
- Understand web-based photo editing services
- Create and manage a Photoshop account and homepage
- Upload photos
- Edit photos using a range of available tools
- Share photos and manage photo library and gallery
- Integrate with other social technologies
- Connect with friends